One of the easiest ways to take an interesting photo and make it much more fun is to use Topaz Labs Simplify.
I’ve always got lots of oohs and ahhs from the audience when I demonstrate what it can do, yet when I talk to people they sometimes misunderstand some of its valuable uses beyond the obvious. I touch on some of the points in my review where I use it to remove background distractions, and I point out that this isn’t a one trick pony.
Here are a few common but interesting examples of how to wow your viewers by making great photos so much more exciting:
Special Offer Details
Other articles you may enjoy
If you enjoyed this article, you may also enjoy these:
- Topaz Adjust 5.0
- Topaz Labs B&W Effects 2 (B&W Products Comparison)
- Topaz Labs DeNoise 3.0
- Topaz Labs Glow 1.0
- Topaz Labs Lens Effects
- Topaz Labs ReMask 3.0
- Topaz Labs Restyle 1.0
- Topaz Labs Simplify 4
- Topaz Labs Star Effects
- Topaz Labs Webinar Video #1 (includes Treehouse, New York, Seattle and other tutorials)
- Topaz Labs Webinar Video #2 (includes Staircase & more)
- October 2014 Webinar Video #3
- Ron’s Recommendations
- Discount Coupon Code Page
- Things You Need AFTER You Buy Your New Camera - Must Have Photography Accessories
If you make a purchase using links found in this article, I may make a commission. It doesn’t cost you a penny more, but it does help to support future articles like this.