Nik Software has released a really cool iPad app that I think you might really enjoy. It features 11 built-in filters and U-Point controls. Check out this overview video to learn more…
Here's a video of the Creative Editing feature where you can stack creative filters, to crop, add textures, frames and so much more:
Black & White
Here's a video of the Black & White feature which is like a scaled down version of Silver Efex:
Nik is famous for its selective adjustments with its revolutionary U-Point controls in products like Viveza, so they've tried to bring that killer feature to the iPad with the Selective Adjustments feature show here:
This is a very cool app that is a must own app for iPad! Having the power of U-Point controls on your iPad makes powerful photo editing a snap – I love it! Check out the videos and order yours today on the App Store.
View the right part of this blog for a list of reviews of all of the other great Nik Software products including Viveza and Color Efex, and visit my Discount Coupon Code page for a discount on Nik Software products (AppStore excluded – sorry).
Please support this blog by purchasing your copy of SnapSeed today using this link.
Other articles you may enjoy
If you enjoyed this article, you may also enjoy these:
- REVIEW: Imagenomic Noiseware for iOS
- Imagenomic Noiseware Discount & Tutorial
- Imagenomic Portraiture Discount & Tutorial
- ApplicationGap Easy Release – my favorite model release app
- iPad for Photographers 2nd Ed – if you own an iPad and care about photography this is a must own book
- REVIEW: Lightroom Magazine (Kelby Media) for iPad
Here's some other useful apps you might enjoy:
- Stuck On Earth - Free World Travel Guide - Stuck In Customs
- Pic Stitch - Big Blue Clip, LLC
- myZenfolio - Zenfolio, Inc.
- Rick Sammon's Photo Sundial - Great Oak, Inc
- 100 Cameras in 1 HD - Stuck In Customs
- Trey Ratcliff's Wallpaper Menagerie of Curious ... - Stuck In Customs
- The Light Camera - Mark I - Stuck In Customs
- Photo Voyages of Trey Ratcliff - Stuck In Customs
I may get a commission if you purchase using the AppStore links in this article.