Do you find it frustrating that nearly all of the photo editing training is for Photoshop and not Photoshop Elements?
Are you tight on cash, but needing help getting the best result you can with your limited budget?
Are you tired of being overwhelmed by Photoshop when all you want to do is make your photos look great using features not available in Lightroom?
If this sounds like you, then you are going to want to check out Adobe Photoshop Elements Techniques where you get easy to follow articles explaining how to use every feature in Photoshop Elements; a bi-monthly magazine filled with tips and step-by-step techniques; and a 8 year archive of past issues and videos.
From my tour of this product, it feels much like what KelbyTraining and NAPP readers are used to from tutorials featured on those great sites. If you are an Elements user, I think you’ll really love it!
Click here to visit http://PhotoshopElementsUser.com where you can enter the code RONMART to save $10 off the normal price. It’s not valid with any other offers, so you have to use my link to get this exclusive cash off offer.
Other articles you may enjoy
If you enjoyed this article, you may also enjoy these:
- NAPP Review – Great magazine and short tutorials on Photoshop (includes cash discount)
- KelbyTraining.com – Great video training for Photography, Lightroom & Photoshop. (includes cash discount)
- Picture Perfect School of Photography (PPSOP) – Bryan Peterson’s online school with human instructors and homework that is critiqued
- The Photoshop Elements 11 Book for Digital Photographers Review
- Things You Need AFTER You Buy Your New Camera - Must Have Photography Accessories
This is a discount announcement and not a review or testimonial. If you make a purchase using links found in this article, I may make a commission. It doesn’t cost you a penny more, but it does help to support future articles like this.
I was provided a DVD sample of contents of this site for Photoshop Elements 11 so I could review it for myself.