MindShift Gear has a cool rotating day hike backpack called the lightweight rotation180 ° Panorama that is available for order here. Designed for those who want quick access outdoors to their cameras, binoculars, GPS devices, nature identification books, maps, iPads, and more, the rotation180° Panorama’s belt pack rotates to the front for quick gear access and without first having to take off the backpack or even stop hiking. Its upper compartment has room for a 3 liter hydration bladder, jackets, food, and the like.
In addition, MindShift has some great accessories for outdoor photographers:
- The Filter Hive (review) is the first case designed for quick access to round, square, and rectangular camera lens filters. The Filter Hive solves organizational and functional problems of conservation, landscape, outdoor action, and wildlife photographers who need quick access to filters of different shapes. The filter case resembles a bee hive with padded, felt-lined slots that protect delicate glass and resin filters.
- The UltraLight Camera Cover is the lightest, most compact camera cover for outdoor photography. Available in three sizes, this “skin-style” camera pouch/cover is designed for outdoor, nature, and action photographers who wear a normal or pro DSLR camera with small to medium lens out on their chest, ready to shoot. Its adjustable shock-cord on lid allows the cover to fit multiple camera and lens combinations.
All products are available and ready for shipment today!
Compared to the Rotation 180
Here’s a quick overview of this bag as it arrived. If there’s enough interest, I’ll do another review later after I’ve had some time to use it and that will feature camera gear.
I got one of these bags to review and it’s a pretty cool bag. I like the size much better than the original back because this seems better suited for the day hike whereas the original is more for the long and/or overnight hike. Both are extremely well made and very light, so I think people who try these bags out are really going to love them! It's also a big plus for outdoor adventures who need a lightweight bag for their gear but also one that can carry their hydration bladders.
Where to order
Click here to learn more or order at the MindShift Gear web site.
Other articles you may enjoy
If you enjoyed this article, you may also enjoy these:
- MindShift Gear Rotation 180° - Hiking Camera Backpack (larger version)
- MindShift Gear House of Cards Memory Card Wallet & Filter Hive & Filter Nest Mini Review
- ThinkTankPhoto Bag Reviews Index & Special Offer
- Photographers Gift Guide / Recommendations
- Things You Need AFTER You Buy Your New Camera - Must Have Photography Accessories
If you make a purchase using links found in this article, I may make a commission. It doesn’t cost you a penny more, but it does help to support future articles like this. I was provided with a review version of this bag.