My friend Michael Zelbel just finished writing his all-new eBook Low-key Bodyscapes.
Get all the tips, tricks, instruction and inspiration you need for shooting awesome low-key body photos. It's all in the eBook, and includes:
- Versatile low-key lighting setups
- Many examples for well-tested poses
- Reliable camera settings
- Effective postproduction for low-key
- Working skillfully with models and clients
- How to come up with creative image variations
- Shooting both, black & white and Color
- Creative color gels that look perfect on skin
- His favorite gear for low-key bodyscapes
50% Launch Discount
If you get your copy of Low-key Bodyscapes right now, then you take advantage of the the discount he offers until the end of 2016. The normal distribution at regular price will start on January 1st.
Low Key Bodyscapes Videos
Here's some videos that give you an idea of what's in the book:
- Low Key Bodyscapes Part 1
- Low Key Bodyscapes Part 2
- Low Key Bodyscapes Part 3
- Low Key Bodyscapes Part 4
Michael's past eBooks were the inspiration behind some of my past experimentations with clients, so I was excited to hear that he wrote something about bodyscapes. It's a topic that I think a lot of people are interested in, but not enough has been written about how to actually do it.
One of the big advantages with the approach Michael takes in this eBook is that he demonstrates how to accomplish these type of shots with simple speedlights and umbrellas as well as low cost light strip solutions. This means you don't have to spend a fortune to get the results he gets!
Finally, Michael's style is inviting for beginners and targets them as well as those on a modest budget, so don't expect to see or need tens of thousands of dollars worth of gear and a crew of assistants to get the results he shares in his book. It's perfect for the hobbyist who wants to get started in this area, or just have a little fun with the Mrs. around Valentines Day!
Where to Buy?
CLICK HERE to learn more or buy today.
Other articles you may enjoy
If you enjoyed this article, you may also enjoy these:
- Getting Started in Boudoir Photography (SPECIAL OFFER)
- The Art of Boudoir Photography: How to Create Stunning Photographs of Women
- REVIEW: Darling by Jerry Ghionis - great inspiration!
- Home Studio on a Budget
- Professional Portrait Retouching Techniques for Photographers using Photoshop
- Discount Coupon Codes
- Printing Series - Great if you want to print your own bodyscapes!
If you make a purchase using links found in this article, I may make a commission. It doesn’t cost you a penny more, but it does help to support future articles like this.