New Updates Add Quick View Browser, Red Eye Reduction Tools, and Clone
Brush to Improve Photo Editing Results
Portland, OR - April 17, 2013 - onOne Software, Inc ., the leading developer and provider of photo effects for everyone, today announced Perfect Photo Suite 7.5 for Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Photoshop Elements, Apple Aperture, and as a standalone application. Tackling problems commonly encountered in photo editing, Perfect Photo Suite 7.5 includes new Red Eye reduction tools and a Clone Brush that remove common distractions found in photos. The update also includes a new Quick View Browser—which showcases images and effects in a full-screen gallery view—and support for the newly announced Lightroom 5.
Perfect Photo Suite 7.5 will be available to owners of Perfect Photo Suite 7 as a free update. For a limited time, new users may purchase the Premium Edition for $199.95 or the Lightroom & Aperture Edition for $99.95. Owners of previous versions of Perfect Photo Suite can upgrade to the Perfect Photo Suite 7 Premium Edition for $99.95 or the Lightroom & Aperture Edition for $69.95.
“We are pleased to offer these new updates in Perfect Photo Suite 7.5,” said Craig Keudell, president of onOne Software. “They are part of our continuing efforts to improve the Suite for our customers and help them with their photo editing and stylization needs.’
Two versions of id eye reduction are available with Perfect Photo Suite 7.5. In Perfect Portrait. red eye reduction is built into the automatic face detection feature. In Perfect Layers, the Red Eye Tool is available as a brush, which can be dabbed to remove red eyes caused by flash photography.
The new Clone Brush quickly and effectively removes distractions in photos, such as power lines or people. The brush feather and opacity may be adjusted, and any shape or object may simply be painted over.
The Quick View Browser gives users the ability to see all of their images, effects or presets in a full-screen gallery, making it easy to browse image folders and preview and select effects.
With continued support for Photoshop CS6, CS5 and CS4, Lightroom 4, 3, 2 and the newly announced Lightroom 5, Perfect Photo Suite 7.5 includes:
- Perfect Effects 4 extends the creative power offered by the popular PhotoTools and provides even more ways to create images with impact. Perfect Effects 4 delivers an extended library of professional photographic effects, frames and edges accessible from a flexible browser with keyword search functionality and Favorites selection. Blending modes and paint-in brush effects offer even more creative options for how effects are combined and applied.
- Perfect B&W helps photographers develop stunning black and white images quickly and easily. It includes powerful and intuitive tools that add dramatic, elegant, and classic black and white looks to images instantly and offers users complete creative control to reproduce time-honored black and white processing techniques.
- Perfect Portrait 2 offers simply power portrait retouching. with automated feature detection and enhancement tools to smooth skin, remove blemishes, brighten eyes and teeth, and correct skin color. Fast processing speeds also allow photographers to retouch images quickly for simply stunning portraits.
- Perfect Layers 3 gives photographers the ability to combine images and extend their image editing options in a layered file workflow without Photoshop. Users can create and edit multi-layered files with Perfect Layers directly from Lightroom, Aperture or as a standalone application. Also included are blending modes, textures, borders, PNG file support, and the powerful edge-detecting Perfect Brush.
- Perfect Resize 7.5 is the industry standard for image enlargement. lt is renowned across the photographic and printing industries for its ability to increase image size well over 1000% without the loss of sharpness or detail that is normally expected. Proven Genuine Fractals technology has been applied to algorithms that optimize the clarity and detail of different image types, including mobile snapshots.
- Perfect Mask 5.2 creates high quality masks quickly and easily with automated functionality and powerful tools that make selecting subjects and isolating backgrounds for removal extraordinarily accurate.
- FocalPoint 2: FocalPoint 2 allows photographers to put the focus where they want after the shot. It’s the best way to add the most realistic depth of field and selective focus control to any image after it is photographed. Choose from a selection of lens presets to produce specific bokeh or adjust the amount and kind of blur you want.
The new Perfect Photo Suite 7.5 will be available in May 2013 to owners of Perfect Photo Suite 7 as a free update at no additional cost. For a limited time, new users may purchase the Premium Edition for $199.95 (Reg. price $249.95) or the Lightroom & Aperture Edition for $99.95 (Reg. price $149.95). Owners of previous versions of Perfect Photo Suite can upgrade to the Perfect Photo Suite 7 Premium Edition for $99.95 (Reg. price $149.95) or the Lightroom & Aperture Edition for $69.95 (Reg. price $79.95). For more information on the Perfect Photo Suite 7.5, please visit http://www.ononesoftware.com.
Save 50% Off ALL onOne Software products if you own the Nik Collection by Google
onOne Software Announces First Mobile Photo Editing and Sharing App
Perfect B&W for iPhone and iPad
Perfect B&W for iPhone and iPad gives users the ability to create and share stunning black and white images wherever they are with their mobile devices, with one-tap presets and photo editing tools. The one-tap presets in Perfect B&W for iPhone and iPad let you instantly get the looks of such renowned photographers such as Ansel Adams and Henri Cartier-Bresson, add the clarity and sharpness of HDR images, infuse the romance of vintage Hollywood, and more. They match presets available in onOne Software’s desktop version of Perfect B&W, letting users create the same look for their photos, regardless of the device. For mobile photographers who want finer control, Perfect B&W for iPhone and iPad has advanced options for adding or adjusting glows, sharpening, toners, vignettes and more. Once a user has dialed in that special look, it can be saved as a preset that can be used again and again.
Perfect B&W for iPhone and iPad will be available on the Apple App Store in mid-April. It will be priced at $1.99.
Where to order
Other articles you may enjoy
If you enjoyed this article, you may also enjoy these:
- onOne Genuine Fractals 6.0 (Aka Perfect Resize)
- onOne Perfect Photo Suite 7
- B&W Products Comparison
- Nik Complete Collection by Google now only $149 (BEFORE discount) – Get the two of the most popular suites in the industry for less than the full price of Perfect PhotoSuite!
If you make a purchase using links found in this article, I may make a commission. It doesn’t cost you a penny more, but it does help to support future articles like this.