Today a few select blog readers had the opportunity to join me for a 45 minutes behind the scenes private meeting with Scott Kelby and Brad Moore. It was a great opportunity filled with cool behind the scenes stories and plenty of laughter.
Front Row Seating for Shoot Like A Pro: Reloaded
Coming to a city near you
Scott’s is touring the country doing a new seminar where he pulls everything together from all of those books into a single seminar. Here’s a short video where Scott explains in his own words what you can expect from this day long event:
Sounds great, right? Check out the schedule to see where he’ll be next, but sadly I won’t be there for any more VIP events.
About the Images
I’d like to thank David Gales for the photos in this article which allowed me to enjoy the show. My apologies for the mix of color and black and white photos, but I handed David the X-Pro 2 that I’m reviewing and had forgotten it was in an odd JPEG only film simulation bracket mode.
If you’ve never been to one of these types of classes you are in for a treat. They are a screaming deal and you learn a ton. Even if you just took the excellent handouts (which are very nice printed and bound booklets) it would be more than worth the full ticket price. The fact that our group got to meet Scott & Brad with front row VIP seating was icing on the cake!
Thanks Scott, Brad, David and Debbie for helping make sure it was a great day for all of us!
Other articles you may enjoy
- KelbyOne FREE Trial and Discount Offer
- Light It, Shoot It, Retouch It
- The Digital Photography Book - Volume 1 Review
- The Digital Photography Book - Volume 2 Review
- The Digital Photography Book - Volume 3 Review
- The Digital Photography Book - Volume 4 Review
- The Digital Photography Book, Part 5: Photo Recipes
- The Photoshop Channels Book – Old book but STILL very applicable in 2013!
- The Adobe Photoshop CS6 Book for Digital Photographers
- Scott Kelby's 7 Point System – This book changed my like and still applies with CS6+!
- Professional Portrait Retouching Techniques for Photographers using Photoshop – I LOVE this book – I wish I found it years ago!
- Light It, Shoot It, Retouch It
- Bryan Peterson School of Photography (BPSOP) – Bryan Peterson’s online school with human instructors and homework that is critiqued
- Things You Need AFTER You Buy Your New Camera - Must Have Photography Accessories
- Discount Coupon Code Page – More discounts that are even better than this – some of which are exclusive to ronmartblog.com readers!
- Which books should I read?
- What Photoshop books should I read?
If you make a purchase using links found in this article, I may make a commission. It doesn’t cost you a penny more, but it does help to support future articles like this. This offer is also void where prohibited and there’s no guarantee of anything beyond the show discount. It’s always possible I could get sick, Scott can’t see us, or we can’t logistically sit together – but every effort WILL be made to try to make that happen.
Master your HDR Skills with StuckInCustoms Video Tutorials
Click here and use the coupon code RONMART15 to get 15% off almost everything at the StuckInCustoms.com store. Here are some of my favorites: