It was fun to get another chance to speak at B&H and share my thoughts. While everyone has their own opinions, some of which may differ from mine, it was good to engage with an audience who was interested in listening to my advice.
Thanks for the opportunity B&H!
Other articles you may enjoy
If you enjoyed this article, you may also enjoy these:
- Welcome B&H Seminar Attendees
- Which camera should I buy?
- Things You Need AFTER You Buy Your New Camera - Must Have Photography Accessories
- Which books should I read?
- Which lens should I buy?
- Which Printer Should I Buy? Epson or Canon?
- What camera gear should I bring to Disney, Universal, Six Flags, etc...?
- Discounts (including rental gear discounts)
- Printing Series
Here’s some of my camera reviews:
- Canon 5D Mark III First Look (For Parents Version)
- Canon 6D (vs Canon 5DM3 & D600)
- Canon 70D (Part II)
- Canon Rebel T5i/700D
- Canon EOS M
- Fujifilm X20 (My personal P&S camera)
- Fujifilm X100s
- Fujifilm X-E1
- Fujifilm X-E2 & X-Q1 Preview
- Fujifilm XPro-1
- Nikon D4
- Nikon D600 (vs Canon 5DM3 & 6D)
- Nikon D800
- Nikon D7100 - A Mini D800?
- Olympus OM-D E-M5 (with 2 lenses)
- Panasonic GF6 & LX1
- Sony a3000
- Sony DSC-RX1 (Full Frame Compact Camera)
- Sony DSC-RX100 II vs RX100 I
- Sony NEX-7
Here’s some recent articles on new releases:
- New Nikon, Panasonic & Sony Cameras available for Pre-Order
- Olympus Stylus 1 Available for Pre-Order
- PhotoPlus 2013 Summary
- FIRST LOOK: Fujifilm X-E2 & X-Q1 (ISO 12,800)
- Nikon D610 NOW Shipping and in Limited Stock
- Have My Dream Fujifilm Cameras Arrived? (X-E2 & X-...
- Nikon Df–A Real Photographer’s Camera T...
If you make a purchase using links found in this article, I may make a commission. It doesn’t cost you a penny more, but it does help to support future articles like this.