As Glyn Dewis says in the humorous video above, it can be frustrating when you don’t have the perfect background, model, etc… for a shot. However, in this fun Kelby Training video he shows how to do professional quality compositing to express your artistic vision in the way your mind intended.
Click here to read my review of Kelby Training and get cash discount too!
Other articles you may enjoy
If you enjoyed this article, you may also enjoy these:
- National Association of Photoshop Professionals (NAPP Discount)
- Kelby Training - best video training on the web
- The Perfect Picture School of Photography (PPSOP) by Bryan Peterson
- Photoshop Elements User - (Discount) Tutorials and more
- Photoshop Compositing Secrets
- Udemy - Pay as you go training
- Discount Coupon Code Page – Lots more of great discounts on your favorite products and services
If you make a purchase using links found in this article, I may make a commission. It doesn’t cost you a penny more, but it does help to support future articles like this.