Earlier this year my friends at Think Tank Photo announced their first camera bag collection for Mirrorless cameras, called the Mirrorless Movers™. The Mirrorless Movers come in four sizes that range in size from the Mirrorless Mover 5, which fits one small size mirrorless body with a small telephoto or pancake lens attached, up to the Mirrorless Mover 30i, which fits one medium to large size mirrorless body plus two to four lenses and an iPad.
As is their design philosophy, Think Tank placed a premium on quality. The new bags utilize metal hardware instead of plastic buckles, and only high quality fabrics, YKK zippers and a new, magnetic closure. In the words of their president and lead designer Doug Murdoch, “The Mirrorless Movers offer photographers quality in their camera bags worthy of their investment in these sophisticated, expensive camera systems.”
When you click on this special link you will receive free gear with all orders of $50 or more and free shipping on all orders.
The four sizes are:
- The Mirrorless Mover 5 fits one small size mirrorless body with a small telephoto or pancake lens attached. It is sized for the Canon EOS–M, Leica D–Lux, Nikon 1 series, Olympus E–PM2, E–PL5, EP–3, Panasonic GF3, Sony NEX–C3, or similar sized bodies.
- The Mirrorless Mover 10 fits one medium size mirrorless body plus one to two lenses and additional accessories. It is sized for the Leica V–Lux, Olympus OM–D E–M5, Panasonic G3, GF5, GH2, Samsung NX5, NX11, NX210, Sony NEX–5, NEX–6, NEX–7, or similar sized/smaller bodies.
- The Mirrorless Mover 20 fits one medium size mirrorless body plus two to three lenses and additional accessories. It is sized for the Leica V–Lux, Olympus OM–D E–M5, Panasonic G3, GF5, GH2, Samsung NX5, NX11, NX210, Sony NEX–5, NEX–6, NEX–7, or similar sized/smaller bodies.
- The Mirrorless Mover 30i fits one medium to large size mirrorless body plus two to four lenses, iPad, and additional accessories or a small–size DSLR and one to three small telephoto lenses or primes. It is sized for the Fuji X–Pro 1, Leica M8, Panasonic GH3 or similar sized/smaller bodies. Small DSLRs: Canon Rebel, Nikon D3200/D5200, Sony SLT–A55/A37 or similar sized bodies.
Here’s a video I took that demonstrates how this bag works with some popular Fujifilm cameras:
For those who have endured the horrible lighting in my previous videos, I’ve added studio lights finally using the Lowel Rifa eX 66 Pro Video Light Kit. Leave a comment to let me know if you appreciate the improved lighting or not.
This is a long overdue arrival to the ThinkTankPhoto lineup! I’ve been a big fan of the BlackRapid SnapR bags, but they are too small for the interchangeable lens mirrorless cameras. This now addresses that gap in a big way!
I’ve got the 30i and its awesome! I don’t have a mirrorless camera, but I’ve tested it with a Canon T5i, Fujifilm X-S1, and the Fujifilm X-E2. They all fit comfortably in this bag so I was quick to reach for it or my Turnstyle 20 when I was on the go. I’m also jazzed that my iPad fits in the 30i with no problem.
Where to order (SPECIAL OFFER)
Click here to learn more and/or order one of the Mirrorless Mover bags today! As a blog reader you’ll get a chance to get free gear and shipping with your order of $50 or more!
Other articles you may enjoy
If you enjoyed this article, you may also enjoy these reviews:
- ThinkTankPhoto special offer page
- Fujifilm X-E2 – Real World Sample Images
- Canon EOS M
- Fujifilm XPro-1
- Olympus OM-D E-M5
- Sony NEX-7
- ThinkTankPhoto Airport Acceleration, Artificial Intelligence 17, Camera Straps & Support Straps
- Think Tank Photo Airport Commuter (vs StreetWalker HardDrive)
- Think Tank Photo Airport Security v2.0
- Think Tank Photo Airport 4-Sight
- Think Tank Photo AirStream
- Think Tank Photo Airport TakeOff
- Think Tank Photo City Walker 10
- Think Tank Photo Digital Holster
- Think Thank Photo Hydrophobia 70-200 Camera Rain Cover
- Think Tank Photo Logistics Manager
- Think Tank Photo Modular Components V2.0
- Think Tank Photo Retrospective 20
- Think Tank Photo Shape Shifter
- Think Tank Photo Sling-O-Matic
- Think Tank Photo StreetWalker Pro vs Glass Taxi
- Think Tank Photo StreetWalker HardDrive (vs Airport Commuter)
- Think Tank Photo Urban Disguise Series (v2.0 Up)
- Things You Need AFTER You Buy Your New Camera - Must Have Photography Accessories
If you make a purchase using links found in this article, I may make a commission. It doesn’t cost you a penny more, but it does help to support future articles like this.