I’d like to thank Scott Kelby for giving me another opportunity to do a guest article on his blog. If you are interested, you can see my first article I did for his blog here. I’d like to welcome those of you who are coming over to check out my blog for the first time – thanks for stopping by!
If you are new to my blog there’s a few important things you should know:
- Pay attention to the right column ------>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
As you page down, this is where you will find an index to my:
- Popular Posts
- Software Reviews
- Gear Reviews
- Book & Video Reviews
- Service Reviews
- At the top, you’ll see an aqua blue bar that looks like this:
This is where you will find tips, discount coupon codes and my popular printing series section. It is also where you can learn more about this blog and me!
- I post articles a few times each week from Sunday through Thursday. Keep visiting for new content, or stay in touch on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+.
Be sure to check out my Getting Great 4x6 Prints Without Any Hassle article and if you are on a PC and want something better than Lightroom, then check out my QImage 2013 Review & Discount (see also my original QImage review).
Here’s also some more information about and a discount on the ioSafe devices I discuss in my guest blog article:
- ioSafe 1515+ NAS powered by Synology DSM–The Ultimate in Photo & Video Storage (Special Offer)
- ioSafe® SoloPRO
- Printing Series – lots of good stuff on printing
It was an honor to be on Scott’s blog, and I hope you enjoyed what I wrote. Please feel free to share comments here or on Scott’s blog to let me know what you thought!
Other articles you may enjoy
If you enjoyed this article, you may also enjoy these:
- New visitors always enjoy Ron’s Recommendations page and articles.
- 15% off any or all Topaz Labs products like Glow, Impression, Restyle, Adjust and much more!
- 15% off Imagenomic products like Portraiture (skin softening) and Noiseware (get rid of high ISO noise)
- 10% off Singh-Ray Filters – see my review
- Those in search of more about photo editing always enjoy my What plug-ins should I buy? and What Photoshop books should I read? articles.
- Looking for a Tripod, Monopod or ball head? Then my tripod recommendations article covers all of those topics and more!
- Not sure what HDR software to buy? My HDR software comparison is a good place to start, as is my Trey Ratcliff’s Landscape Tutorial: New Zealand article. Save 15% off Photomatix too!
- I also have a special offer on KelbyOne that is better than any other offers on the web! If you haven’t used these, then you are missing out on one of the best deals on the web!
- I’m well known for my Think Tank Photo bag reviews, Lens Rental Series, Noise Reduction software series, NEC PA Series review, Fujifilm comparisons.
- If you are into printing or want to be, then you can’t miss my Printing Series page, Printing 101 eBook and Which Printer Should I Buy? Epson or Canon? articles.
- Visit my Discount Coupon Code page for exclusive deals that have saved my blog readers millions of dollars!
Again, there’s plenty more great content on the right side of this blog. Please page down reviewing what’s available on the right column of the blog over here. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
If you found any of my articles to be helpful, please share them on your favorite web forums, Digg, StumbleUpon, Tumbler, and your favorite social networks. It helps me a lot so that I can bring you more great content in the future!
I do photo tours in Asia (see http://asia.ronmartblog.com for ideas of what you might expect, but thousands of amazing images from Japan haven’t been uploaded yet).
I also do classes, private 1:1 training, and portfolio reviews. If you think you might be interested in any of these services, please contact me for more details.
If you make a purchase using links found in this article, I may make a commission. It doesn’t cost you a penny more, but it does help to support future articles like this. If you can’t use my links, then donations are greatly appreciated!