I’ve been watching Trey Ratcliff’s Landscape & Travel Photography Tutorial and I decided it might be a good idea to see if I could get my readers a special deal for this one so they’d have a fun photography related activity. You can get this tutorial at a discount using the coupon code RONMART15. Click here to learn more or watch this video preview:
All of Trey’s videos come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee so if you don’t like it then just let them know and you’ll get a refund.
INCLUDES OVER 4 HOURS OF PHOTOGRAPHY TRAINING
This Landscape and Travel Photography Course includes over four hours of step-by-step instruction that will be helpful to any skill level, from beginner to advanced.
- Approximately 2.5 hours of post-processing where I illustrate my latest techniques
- Roughly 1.5 hours of live-action in New Zealand where you will see how I set up my camera in different locations and weather conditions
- My RAW image files so you can follow along in the post processing if you wish
- BONUS 2 hours of Q&A with Trey Ratcliff
If you’ve seen other Trey Ratcliff videos then you know what to expect, but this one is of the highest quality of all that I’ve seen to date. If you haven’t then you should know this is effectively a cameraman behind the scenes at a Trey Ratcliff workshop so you literally have the feeling you are in the class. From shooting to processing, you get to be there for it all. When he gets into his tutorials you see his exact workflow in very well done screen capture videos and you can follow along and edit the files yourself using Trey’s actual RAW files (36 included).
If you can’t afford the trip to New Zealand for a workshop like this, then this is the next best thing. It’s also very helpful in seeing how Trey works his magic so you can apply that methodology to your own images.
Where to order
Other articles you may enjoy
If you enjoyed this article, you may also enjoy these:
- REVIEW: A World in HDR by Trey Ratcliff
- REVIEW: Trey Ratcliff's Lightroom Presets (Discount Offer)
- Top 10 Mistakes in HDR Processing and How to Fix Them Review
- HDR Software Comparison
- Topaz Adjust 5.0 - Trey’s “secret sauce” plug-in
- Nik Software Color Efex Review - Another one of Trey’s favorites
- Nik Collection by Google – Trey’s Favorite Bundle
- HDR Workshop DVD by Trey Ratcliff of StuckInCustoms.com & Trey Ratcliff’s Photo Course – Old reviews that I did which show how close I was able to get to Trey’s look using what I learned in his past tutorials. His new ones are much better!
If you make a purchase using links found in this article, I may make a commission. It doesn’t cost you a penny more, but it does help to support future articles like this.