Topaz Labs is one of the most creative software editing companies in the photography business and their hot product, Restyle is definitely one of my favorites. As I mention in my review, what’s really cool about this product is that it analyzes your photo and gives you hundreds of one click editing suggestions.
Here are a couple images that I prepared for this article that are straight out of camera one click photo edits using the Restyle preset listed under the photo:
Edited only with Restyle's Shadowy Orange Rose Preset
I loved how the rich colors of the woods came out and the flowers popped more after this simple edit. In the photo below the difference was even more dramatic as a dreary shot becomes post card worthy:
Edited only with Restyle's Rocky Pink Sundown Preset
Now if you hate these edits, that’s okay – there are hundreds of different suggestions based on the colors that occur in your photo so there’s sure to be something you do like. From warm to cool tones from simple to more abstract, there’s really something for everyone in this product.
Where to order
Click here to learn more or order and use coupon code febrestyle to save between now and the end of February 2015.
Don’t forget to use my Discount Coupon Code page once this offer expires, or to purchase other Topaz products.
Other articles you may enjoy
Here’s some of my Topaz Labs software reviews:
- Topaz Adjust 5.0
- Topaz Labs B&W Effects 2 (B&W Products Comparison)
- Topaz Labs DeNoise 3.0
- Topaz Labs InFocus
- Topaz Labs Lens Effects
- Topaz Labs ReMask 3.0
- Topaz Labs Restyle 1.0
- Topaz Labs Simplify 4
- Topaz Labs Star Effects
- Topaz Labs Webinar Video #1 (includes TreeHouse, New York, Seattle and other tutorials)
- Topaz Labs Webinar Video #2 (includes Staircase & more)
Here’s some other articles you might also enjoy:
- What Photoshop books should I read?
- What plug-ins should I buy? (for Photoshop & Lightroom)
- HDRSoft Photomatix Pro 4.x (4.2 Update)
- How much is my photo or video worth?
- Ron’s Photography Gear Recommendations - 2014
- Photographing People At Night In New York City (Travel)
- Wacom Intuos Pro
If you make a purchase using links found in this article, I may make a commission. It doesn’t cost you a penny more, but it does help to support future articles like this.