Journey to the Creative World’s Most Inspiring Event
Photoshop World Expo
A 3-Day Showcase of the Hottest Gear and Latest Technology
Check out the very best in photography, lighting and Photoshop-related technology, gear and services at our biggest show floor yet! Along with exciting bonus classes, product demos and live photo shoots, you’ll be able to take advantage of exclusive bargains and discounts from the key players in the market.
Photoshop World is where creative people from all walks of life come to take part in affordable, hands-on learning that can’t be found anywhere else.
From beginners to experts, teachers to students, hobbyists to professionals, this is place where everyone is invited to share, connect and engage in a welcoming community.
Our in-depth workshops provide a deep-dive into the topics you want to learn most. More than 100 training sessions with seven different learning tracks are designed to make you more effective, more productive and more creative than ever.
Photoshop World also provides a backstage pass to our Expo, packed with big name Exhibitors offering up the latest in technology, gear and services.
Learning is made fun during three incredible days of hands-on training from the industry’s top instructors in photography, lighting and graphic design.
Join us in Atlanta, April 8-10, 2014.
And as a BONUS, when you sign up, you will receive $50 OFF!
Uncover the details at www.photoshopworld.com
Getting your $50 Off
It can be tricky getting your discount, so pay close attention. Be sure to CLICK HERE and choose REGISTER NOW. Once you do that make your selection and keep going until you get to the Order Summary Page as shown here:
Enter Promo/Redemption code RMPSW414 and click Apply to see the Discounts line with your $50 credit.
The main text for this article was provided by Kelby Media Group.
I had a chance to finally attend one of these this past September in Las Vegas. I enjoyed it quite a bit because there were lots of classes that I found to be helpful. The course materials were very good for the classes I couldn’t attend (due to conflicts), so overall I thought I got a lot out of it.
If you have the time and enjoy socializing with others about photography you’ll love it. There’s also portfolio reviews for as little as $25, so that’s a great deal
Last year we all got a free copy of Adobe Creative Suite for one year and the Nik Collection by Google so it was a fantastic deal, but I haven’t heard if anything like that will be done this time. Based on past history there’s always some cool surprise SWAG.
Other articles you may enjoy
If you enjoyed this article, you may also enjoy these:
- Discount Coupon Codes
- Deals Newsletter
- Hot Deals Page
- Photoshop Elements User - (Discount) Tutorials and more
- Scott Kelby gives ronmartblog.com readers VIP treatment at his Shoot Like A Pro show in Seattle
- Ron’s Guest Blog article on Scott Kelby’s blog
- The Digital Photography Book - Volume 1 (2nd Edition)
- The Digital Photography Book - Volume 2
- The Digital Photography Book - Volume 3
- The Digital Photography Book - Volume 4
- The Photoshop Channels Book
- The Adobe Photoshop CS6 Book for Digital Photographers
- Scott Kelby's 7 Point System
- Professional Portrait Retouching Techniques for Photographers using Photoshop
- Lightroom 3 for Digital Photographers – 4 is just as a good and covered in my Lightroom review
- Light It, Shoot It, Retouch It
- What Photoshop books should I read?
- Which books should I read?
If you make a purchase using links found in this article, I may make a commission. It doesn’t cost you a penny more, but it does help to support future articles like this.