Pearl Mountain Software contacted me several times this year asking me if I would take a look at this app, but due to my busy schedule I refused. As the holidays got near I found myself needing to do a collage so I decided to take them up on their offer to check out Picture Collage Maker Pro (available for both Windows and Mac).
It turns out that this is one of the most useful collage programs I’ve used thus far, and it’s very fast and responsive. There’s lots of free templates available too so that you can hit the ground running very quickly.
Here’s a little introduction video that shows how this product works:
Here’s a simple video walkthrough I did to just show how I use this product:
If you are doing holiday greet pages, scrapbooking, disc labels, sports portraits or more you’ll love this app. It’s dirt cheap and you can download a free trial to see if you like it. I’m actually quite happy to have discovered it and highly recommend it!
Where to order
Click here to learn more and/or order.
Other articles you may enjoy
If you enjoyed this article, you may also enjoy these:
- Printing Your Own Holiday/Greeting Cards (Tutorial Included)
- Printing Series
- Choosing The Right Display Calibration Device
- Which Printer Should I Buy? Epson or Canon?
- How To: Using Epson’s Advanced B&W Photo (ABW) printing feature
- Getting Great 4x6 Prints Without Any Hassle–Part I of II
- QImage 2013 – Complex Print Layout Made Easy
- Red River Paper vs Epson Papers - Fantastic papers for Canon and Epson printers
- Breathing Color Lyve Canvas – The best canvas I've ever used! (discount offer)
If you make a purchase using links found in this article, I may make a commission. It doesn’t cost you a penny more, but it does help to support future articles like this.