I really enjoyed the first version of Glow, so I'm very excited to announce the release of Glow 2 which is faster and better than its predecessor.
While I recommend that you start by reading my first Glow review, the important thing to know about this product is that you are in control. Simply put, there's no need to use the electrify feature that gives the fake look.
The photo below is a great example of one click edit that helped wipe out the distracting background without adding the electrify effect. I'm in control via the edit feature which allows me to add my own additions and omissions from any template.
Do you have fireworks shots that are just blah? Check out how some tender use of electrify can be pretty cool:
Glow 2 now features the following improvements:
- Over 50 New Effects - Glow 2 features over 50 new effects from striking to subtle. You now have over 120 ways to create amazing lighting effects in one click.
- Unlimited Undo/Redo - With the new Glow 2, you can Undo changes or Redo them as many times as you need to.
- Integrated Masking - New integrated masking technology allows you to apply luminous detail to the image exactly where you want with a variety of masking tools including spot, color, luminosity, and brush masking.
- Over 20 Blending Modes - Achieve perfect control with 28 blend modes and a precision opacity slider.
Here's a great video that shows off Glow 2 and what's new:
Click to learn more
Where to learn more or order? (DISCOUNT OFFER)
Get the free trial or buy Topaz Glow 2 now for less than $49 (originally $69.99) with coupon code : GLOW2 (valid until September 3rd, 2016). After that discount runs out, check out my discount coupon page for offers on any Topaz Labs software and other great products.
Other articles you may enjoy
Here’s some of my Topaz Labs software reviews:
- Topaz Labs Glow 1.0
- Topaz Adjust 5.0
- Topaz Labs B&W Effects 2 (B&W Products Comparison)
- Topaz Labs DeNoise 3.0
- Topaz Labs Impression 2
- Topaz Labs Lens Effects
- Topaz Labs ReMask 5.0
- Topaz Labs Restyle 1.0
- Topaz Labs Simplify 4
- Topaz Labs Star Effects
- Topaz Labs Texture Effects
If you make a purchase using links found in this article, I may make a commission. It doesn’t cost you a penny more, but it does help to support future articles like this.