I liked the results I got from Topaz Labs Impression 1.0, but it was painfully slow on my system so I never took advantage of all it had to offer. I wanted to, but I just wasn’t that patient.
Thankfully, all of the goodness that was added to Topaz Labs Texture Effects has made its away into Impression 2.0 resulting in a much faster and user friendly product. Here’s a list of some of the improvements:
- 30+ New effects - Impression 2 now comes with over 140 effects!
- Larger Brush Panel - no more squinting to find the brush you need
- Masking - Impression 2 now includes masking in application! Using a brush, color range, luminosity range, or spot masking, the masking panel even includes our color aware tool.
- Topaz Community - now you can share your created effects with the other users of Impression 2 with a click of a button. Not seeing an effect you like? Browse the Topaz Community to surf an ocean of custom user made effects.
- New brush customization options:
- “Number of strokes” options to change the number of strokes applied to the image.
- “Large Brush Volume” that adjust paint volume in large areas of color to help focus on the details.
- “Stroke “Rotation Variation” to add randomness to your effect strokes.
- Highlight and Shadow control in the lighting menu.
- Support for High DPI (4k) monitors in Windows 7/8/10
Topaz Impression generates natural painterly effects by painting brush strokes one at a time. (It just does this very fast!) Impression can paint over 10,000 brushstrokes in less than a second, all while completely following your artistic direction, making truly personal art that you can call your own.
Impression 2 requires Windows 7+, Mac OSX 10.9+, and a GPU with OpenGL 3.3 or higher.
CLICK HERE to learn more or order today, and don’t forget to visit my discount coupon codes page for the latest discount on ANY Topaz Labs products and more!
Now, for a limited, time Topaz Labs is offering Impression 2 for only $59.99 using the coupon code 2IMPRESS
Other articles you may enjoy
If you enjoyed this article, you may also enjoy these:
- Topaz Labs Glow 1.0
- Topaz Labs Texture Effects
- Topaz Labs Restyle 1.0
- Topaz Labs Glow 1.0
- Things You Need AFTER You Buy Your New Camera - Must Have Photography Accessories
- Ron’s Recommendations
If you make a purchase using links found in this article, I may make a commission. It doesn’t cost you a penny more, but it does help to support future articles like this.