If you read my blog over the last year or two, you'd know that I was a fan of Perfectly Clear by Athentech because it really was a one-click photo editing tool. While I loved it for what it was, it did have some weakness which included:
- a crude UI (especially advanced settings)
- hard to discover features like Perfect Exposure, Perfect Eyes, etc...
- face enchantments that would fail or miss people
- the inability to save your own favorite settings
I'm happy to report that these issues have been addressed and featured in a much improved new user-interface:
Here's a video where I show off the new features editing the images you see in this article...
Get a discount on version 3.0 when you CLICK HERE.
While I tested with a pre-release version that still needed a few tweaks, I didn't have any crashes or performance problems so I'm pretty happy. All of the things I didn't like about its predecessor have been addressed and my wish list has been answered.
If you like one-click photo editing but want to dial in your own secret sauce, then this is the software you need to get!
Other articles you may enjoy
If you enjoyed this article, you may also enjoy these:
- Perfectly Clear 2.0 Review
- Imagenomic Portraiture Discount & Tutorial
- Topaz Labs Glow 2
- Topaz Labs Impression 2 (new review 11/23/16)
- Topaz Labs Restyle 1.0
- Topaz Labs Texture Effects 2.0
- Things You Need AFTER You Buy Your New Camera - Must Have Photography Accessories
- Ron’s Recommendations
If you make a purchase using links found in this article, I may make a commission. It doesn’t cost you a penny more, but it does help to support future articles like this.