Thank you to everyone who attended my Topaz Labs Webinar! Click here to see all of the Topaz Labs products and be sure to visit my discount coupon code page to get a discount on ALL Topaz Labs products.
While I didn’t feature it in the webinar due to its recent release, Impression is an awesome (albeit a little slow at this time) product that can create some stunning artistic effects. While it isn’t for everyone, it’s certain to please those people who are looking for something unique that they haven’t seen from other products before. Here’s literally a one click example from the numerous options available:
If you like Simplify, you will love Impression!
More about this webinar
This webinar focused mostly on the following products:
Here’s a couple of the images covered by the webinar today:
Click here to see the webinar recording. Unfortunately the audio quality is very low so you’ll need to turn up your speakers.
Where to order
Other articles you may enjoy
Here’s some of my Topaz Labs software reviews:
- Topaz Adjust 5.0
- Topaz Labs B&W Effects 2 (B&W Products Comparison)
- Topaz Labs DeNoise 3.0
- Topaz Labs InFocus
- Topaz Labs Lens Effects
- Topaz Labs ReMask 3.0
- Topaz Labs Restyle 1.0
- Topaz Labs Simplify 4
- Topaz Labs Star Effects
- Topaz Labs Webinar Video #1 (includes TreeHouse, New York, Seattle and other tutorials)
- Topaz Labs Webinar Video #2 (includes Staircase & more)
Here’s some other articles you might also enjoy:
- What Photoshop books should I read?
- What plug-ins should I buy? (for Photoshop & Lightroom)
- HDRSoft Photomatix Pro 4.x (4.2 Update)
- How much is my photo or video worth?
- Ron’s Photography Gear Recommendations - 2014
- Photographing People At Night In New York City (Travel)
- Wacom Intuos Pro
If you make a purchase using links found in this article, I may make a commission. It doesn’t cost you a penny more, but it does help to support future articles like this.