Please visit the following article to learn more about the NEW deal for Nik Collection by Google (which includes Color Efex):
Las Vegas, NV – (Photoshop World) – September 7, 2011 – Nik Software (www.niksoftware.com) announces today its much-anticipated Color Efex Pro 4, the company's latest version of its popular digital photographic filters for retouching and creative enhancements. Recognized for over a decade as the professional's choice in photographic filters, the 55 total filters of Color Efex Pro 4 offers a new generation of technologies and features for creating stunning effects. Color Efex Pro 4 introduces stackable filter combinations, visual presets, filter recipes, and new filters such as Detail Extractor, Vintage Film Efex, and Image Borders. The release also includes a new History Browser, improvements to imaging algorithms, greater performance, and enhanced usability. To watch videos and join special live online preview sessions, visit www.niksoftware.com/colorefexpro.
"Creating a new generation of features and technologies for Color Efex Pro 4 was inspired by the professionals who use it," said Michael J. Slater, President and CEO of Nik Software. "Over 400 professional photographers test and inspire our team through a lively beta group process that ultimately helps us deliver extraordinary products like Color Efex Pro 4."
"The freedom and power to take control of my images is part of the passion I have for photography," said Frank Salas, Master Wedding Photographer and Instructor "Color Efex Pro 4 fuels that passion with a stunning variety of photographic enhancements and incredible new filters that are perfect for my style of photography–it has really taken my images to new heights!"
The latest evolution of Nik Software's U Point technology in Color Efex Pro 4 provides easy-to-use tools for photographers to fine-tune and stylize their images with precise selective adjustments without complicated selections and layer masks. Filter effects can be added or subtracted from images with incredible precision, using a few clicks of the mouse. Enhancements are automatically blended throughout an image for natural results. Color Efex Pro 4 also takes full advantage of the latest graphics processing units (GPUs) and multi-core processors for responsiveness and fast processing.
Key New Features:
- NEW: Filter Combinations – Add multiple filters at once, adjust opacity, and make selective adjustments to get the desired look
- NEW: Brand New Filters – Detail Extractor, Dark Contrast, Vintage Film Efex, Natural Image Borders, and much more
- NEW: Visual Presets – Each filter contains single-click starting points making it possible to explore creative options quickly
- NEW: Style Recipes – Customize and share filter combinations with others, using recipes
- NEW: History Browser – Facilitates intuitive comparison of previous edits and different looks
- NEW: GPU Processing and Multi – Core Optimization – GPU Processing takes full advantage of the processors found on advanced display adapters providing even faster performance
- NEW: Interface, Interaction, and Workflow – Benefit from interface and interaction improvements to filters, zoom controls, shortcut keys, and much more
Pricing and Availability
Please visit Nik Complete Collection by Google now only $149 ($126.65 with coupon code) for more info!
If you make a purchase using links found in this article, I may make a commission. It doesn’t cost you a penny more, but it does help to support future articles like this.