Learn from my mentor, on KelbyTraining.com
When I was working on my printing series (that led to my printing 101 eBook), one of the most helpful people I worked with was Dano Steinhardt at Epson. He is “the man” for Epson who can help you get the best results out of your Epson printer.
I was just noticing that Dano is now doing a class on KelbyTraining.com where he shares his knowledge with you, and my friend Josh Haftel from Nik Software joins in with a lesson on Silver Efex Pro – my favorite B&W conversion tool.
I highly recommend this video!
If you aren’t a KelbyTraining.com member already, you can read my review and get a discount. There’s so much good stuff on their these days that you’ll never find a better value for getting training by the best pros in the industry.
Other Articles you may enjoy
If you are an Epson user you might enjoy reading these articles:
- Choosing the right Epson printer
- Epson Stylus® Pro 3880 Overview Review
- Epson 4900 Review
- Epson Exhibition Fiber Paper Review and How To Walkthrough
- Epson Hot & Cold Press Papers
- How To: Using Epson’s Advanced B&W Photo (ABW) printing feature
- Understanding Epson’s Printable Area Feature to Avoid Uneven Margins on the 4900
I also encourage you bookmark my printing series page where I keep tons of info on printing related topics for Canon, Epson and more.
Click here to learn more about this video and see the table of contents as well as a free intro video.
If you make a purchase using links found in this article, I may make a commission.