Click here and use the coupon code GETDETAIL to save 30% until the end of day on December 18th. This offer is for the bundle, bundle upgrades or just Topaz Labs Detail 3. This can’t be combined with my everyday 15% off RONMART coupon code.
A Peek at the Detail 3 User Interface
The new user interface is significantly faster and able handle much larger images as well as offering live interactive sliders (shown below in the detail panel). Some of the other great new features include:
- Better Detail Control. In addition to breaking down detail into sizes, it is now also broken down in to 3 sub-categories: Overall, Shadow and Highlight, providing the highest and most flexible detail control available.
- Over 100 New Presets. Quick selection of multiple types of detail enhancements.
- Preset Collections. Presets are organized into unique collections, and there is now the ability to add personal collections.
- Improved Toning. Using IntelliColor technology, the tone controls are more consistent and natural.
- Split Screen. Use the 2-screen split view for easy before and after comparison.
The Topaz faithful will be right at home on the right side of the user-interface as they dial in their desired level of detail, tone, color and make deblur corrections (which is no substitute for InFocus). This latest evolution of the user interface features improvements including snapshots and effect masks to make sure you get the sharpening where you need it and prevent it from going where you don’t (i.e., skies, flat surfaces with no texture, etc…). This is especially handy for Lightroom users so you can get the results you need without having to rely on Photoshop masking, opacity, etc…
Before / After Shots
The following images were provided by Topaz Labs as before and after shots that show the benefit of Detail 3 on these images:
If you’ve used Topaz Labs products, then you' should be right at home in this user interface. It’s consistent with what you’ve come to expect from Topaz and it’s presets will help beginners get great results and experts can tweak the presets to get the ultimate control from a great starting point. If sharpening is a mystery to you, then you might want to give this product a second look. With its dirt cheap price, even before my 15% discount (found on my discount coupon code page), it’s pretty much a no brainer for those who are dissatisfied with their current sharpening results.
How to order
All you need to do is Click here and use the coupon code GETDETAIL to save 30% until the end of day on December 18th. This offer is for the bundle, bundle upgrades or just Topaz Labs Detail 3. This can’t be combined with my everyday 15% off RONMART coupon code.
If you make a purchase using links found on this blog, I may make a commission. You won’t pay a penny more and it will help this blog tremendously, so thanks for your support!