Let’s face it, every parent knows that it can be super tough to get your kids attention to get the shot sometimes. It can be horrifying after you’ve made a big investment in the perfect camera, a great flash, the best training, and plug-ins only (not to mention countless hours reading the best books) to have your little darling ending up being a little stinker who won’t look at the camera like my little guy:
How are you going to explain to your spouse that all those thousands of dollars you spent on gear weren’t a waste of money after all???!!!!
The Solution – Camera Creatures
Hey, let’s face it – your old tricks only work for so long but who can not get a kick out of the doggy face at the top of this article? Even your stubborn little kiddo is sure to giggle so you can get that perfect smile next time!
Order now at B&H
Here’s the full selection of Camera Creatures:
Visit the B&H specials page for other great deals to add to your order.
Other articles you may enjoy
If you liked this article you may enjoy these as well…
- Mamarazzi - Great Book on Kid Photography
- Beyond Portraiture
- Kelly Moore B-Hobo & Boy Designer Camera Bags
- What camera do you recommend to avoid getting blurry shots?
- What Photoshop books should I read?
- What plug-ins should I buy? (for Photoshop & Lightroom)
- What tripod Should I Buy? (includes heads & monopods)
- Where should I display and/or sell my pictures online? (Updated 2012)
- Which books should I read?
- Which camera should I buy?
- Which lens should I buy?
If you make a purchase using links found in this article, I may make a commission. It doesn’t cost you a penny more, so thanks for supporting this blog by using my links!