Want to get a great new camera bag that looks better with age? Want to help provide a lifetime of clean drinking water for up to four people? If so, then the new Kelly Moore Thirst Relief bag is the bag for you! This bag is very much like the Kelly Boy bag I reviewed back in 2011, but it has an update style and better mechanism for keeping the bag shut. The waxed finish also resists water and provides a nice finish that never stays the same and improves with age!
A Closer Look
Here’s a closer look at this bag:
Here’s a quick video tour of this bag:
Just like the Chapel Bag I reviewed yesterday, this bag is super high quality but uses man-made materials so that no animals were harmed in the product of this product. This bag also has a removable interior so that I may be used for purposes beyond photography.
This is a really great bag for men and women. Given its great looks and the great cause behind the product makes it an excellent gift for your environmentally conscious friends.
NOTE: In this review I’ve tried to capture the color of this bag as I see it. The images on Kelly Moore Bag’s web site seem darker than what it looks to my eyes in real life.
Where to order
Click here to learn more order today.
Other Articles You May Enjoy
- Kelly Moore Chapel Bag Review
- Kelly Moore B-Hobo & Kelly Boy Bag Review
- Which camera should I buy?
- Things You Need AFTER You Buy Your New Camera - Must Have Photography Accessories
- Think Tank Photo Camera Bag Reviews
- How do I get my kid to look at the darn camera?
- How much is my photo or video worth?
- What camera do you recommend to avoid getting blurry shots? (a.k.a., the ultimate parent camera)
- Mamarazzi - Great Book on Kid Photography
If you make a purchase using select links in this article, I may make a commission. It doesn’t cost you a penny more but it does help this blog to continue to bring you articles and discounts like these.