I’ve had my old Dell 2407WFPb (shown here on my desk – page down) for so many years that I’ve lost count, but it’s still kicking. While I haven’t used the U2410 and prefer my NEC PA Series display for my serious work, this at a minimum should make a great 2nd display.
Where to order
Click here to order on the Dell web site and enter the coupon code MNXN0MQWV?WW2L as shown above.
Offer expires February 27th, 2013!
Other articles you may enjoy
If you enjoyed this article, you may also enjoy these:
- NEC PA Series 24 & 27” Monitors
- NEC PA Series 30" Display Review
- NEC SpectraSensor Pro (powered by X-Rite)
- NEC SoundBar Pro Display Speakers
- Eizo CG243w Review
- Eizo FlexScan SX2762W (Only $1469!!!)
- Understanding 10-bit Color by NEC’s Art Marshall
- How do I calibrate my display and profile my printer?
- Choosing The Right Display Calibration Device
- GTI PDV-2020ex - Professional Desktop Viewer
If you make a purchase using links found in this article, I may make a commission. It doesn’t cost you a penny more, but it does help to support future articles like this.