Speed Shop Design’s The Beezerker – Photo by Ron Martinsen – All Rights Reserved
My apologies but I’ve been under the weather and haven’t been able to get the scheduled printing series articles done this week, but they are coming soon.
Behind the scenes I’ve been printing on the Canon iPF6300 the photos I took last weekend of Christopher Flechtner’s handmade motorcycle (over 1000 hours of hand crafting) called The Beezerker. It was a fun bike to shoot for an upcoming magazine article, and it has made absolutely gorgeous prints - especially on a very special paper by Lexjet which I will be reviewing later this month.
Artist Arms – Photo by Ron Martinsen – All Rights Reserved
Thanks for your patience and please come back for more articles – I have have some really great stuff coming up like:
- Chromix ColorThink Review
- ColorByte ImagePrint Review (and special offer)
- Canon imagePrint 6300/6350 Review
- Killer Lexjet Paper Review (and possibly a special offer)
- Interviews with Eddie Tapp, Randy Hufford, and two of my Top Photographers - Tyler Stableford and Michel Tcherevkoff
- Lenovo WS701ds Review
- Canon Paper Reviews
- Ergosoft product reviews
- XRite i1XTreme Review and Tutorial
- Nik Software’s HDR Efex Review (discount)
- Trey Ratcliff’s HDR Workshop DVD Review
- Epson Signature Worthy Paper Reviews
- ThinkTankPhoto Sling-O-Matic Review
- and much, much more!
I’m also working hard behind the scenes to get you some great special offers to go with these articles, so hang in there!