Announced on February 7th, 2011 (press release), Canon has FINALLY released the dream lens that myself and many photographers lust to own, but sadly many of us can’t afford. It’s the perfect match to a 1D X and the perfect lens for the photographer who has (or can afford) everything!
For the lucky few here’s your chance to get it – please post comments and brag if you do – ha, ha!
For many this case will stretch our budget!!!
Where to order
Click here to order the Canon EF 200-400mm f/4L IS USM Lens with Internal 1.4x Extender from B&H. My friends at Adorama have it available here.
Can’t Afford it? Here’s another option…
In my Which camera should I buy? article I advise against switching platforms, but this is one case where it makes sense! When you can get a lens and camera for about the same price as a lens and a case, it makes sense to switch!
Where to Rent
Other articles you may enjoy
If you enjoyed this article, you may also enjoy these:
- Canon 1D X in the Real World
- Things You Need AFTER You Buy Your New Camera - Must Have Photography Accessories
- Trey’s Lightroom Presets – the perfect complement for fast editing of great photos taken with great gear
- Nik Collection by Google – For those who want the best looking images possible no matter how much they pay for their gear.
- Which Printer Should I Buy? Epson or Canon?
If you make a purchase using links found in this article, I may make a commission. It doesn’t cost you a penny more, but it does help to support future articles like this.