- The fastest 1 NIKKOR lens. Featuring a maximum aperture of f/1.2, the 1 NIKKOR 32mm f/1.2 is perfect for portraits and low-light shooting.
- 32mm focal length (86.4 mm equivalent in 35mm format) allows for versatility to capture images in multiple situations, from beautiful portraits to everyday shooting.
- Features technologies employed with 1 NIKKOR for the first time: Nano-Crystal Coat, Silent Wave Motor, and Manual Focus Ring.
- Nano-Crystal Coat reduces ghosting and flare, even in bright sunlight.
- Silent Wave Motor (SWM) reduces noise of AF during shooting and movie recording.
- Manual Focus Ring allows for full focus control, especially while looking through a viewfinder.
- High quality, metallic exterior for attractive styling.
- Compact and lightweight, maintains the perfect balance with the rest of the Nikon 1 system of bodies and lenses.
Where to order
Other articles you may enjoy
If you enjoyed this article, you may also enjoy these:
If you make a purchase using links found in this article, I may make a commission. It doesn’t cost you a penny more, but it does help to support future articles like this.