To help you get ready for traveling with your photography gear this summer, my friends at Think Tank Photo have announced two fun promotions.
- Free Shipping! – For the month of May all orders placed on their website or by phone will be shipped for free, with no minimum order amount.
- Free 15” Laptop Bag with every order of their popular Airport Rolling Camera Bags! Think Tank’s rolling camera bags are renowned for their durability, security systems, and sizing so that they can be carried on board airlines, as opposed to you having to check your valuable gear at the gate. Sizes range from the Airport Security, which fits on board domestic flights and holds a 600mm lens unmounted or a 500 f/4, 400 f/2.8 and smaller lenses mounted to a pro-size camera body, to the Airport TakeOff combination roller and backpack, which fits on international and domestic flights and holds up to 400 f/2.8 and other assorted lenses or two pro or regular size DSLR bodies with or without lenses attached.
This is a great opportunity to save money and get a free laptop bag from the world’s best camera bag design company. And don’t forget that with Think Tank’s “No Rhetoric” product warranty they guarantee and warrant their products against any defects in material or workmanship for as for long as you use the product.
Read my reviews in the links below to see that the Airport series bags are some of my favorites. The Airport Security bag shown at the top of this article is my most frequently used big bag and the one I took to Asia for over two weeks last year. I LOVE IT!
Where to order
Other articles you may enjoy
If you enjoyed this article, you may also enjoy these:
- Learn more about Think Tank Photo products and Special Offer Details
- Think Tank Photo Airport Security v2.0
- Think Tank Photo Airport 4-Sight
- Think Tank Photo AirStream
- Think Tank Photo Airport TakeOff
- Think Tank Photo Airport Commuter (vs StreetWalker HardDrive)
- Kelly Moore B-Hobo & Boy Designer Camera Bags
- Kelly Moore Chapel and Thirst Relief Camera Bags (NEW)
If you make a purchase using links found in this article, I may make a commission. It doesn’t cost you a penny more, but it does help to support future articles like this.